Our research activities focus on the nature and behavior of particulate matter in the atmosphere and its effects on climate and visibility. Our group conducts laboratory, field and aircraft measurements to characterize the physical and chemical properties of aerosols, including their interactions with warm and cold clouds. We are also involved in modeling of processes to gain insights into long range transport and aerosol-cloud interactions.
NewsCongratulations to Ph.D. student Sam Atwood, winner of the 2014 David L. Dietrich Scholarship, which is supported by Air Resource Specialists.
- USPS Mailing address: Dept. of Atmospheric Science, 1371 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80523-1371
- Fedex / Shipping address: Dept. of Atmospheric Science,Colorado State University, 200 West lake Street, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80523
- Physical address: Atmospheric Chemistry Building, 3915B W. Laporte Ave., Fort Collins, Colorado, 80521
- Dept. phone: 970-491-8682
- Dept. fax: 970-491-8449
- Driving Directions / Maps to Department